Terms of Service
ZIMZOM Users Thank you for using our service.
Please check the Terms of Service below to make your trip safer.
Article 1 [Objects]
The purpose of this Agreement is to stipulate the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of ZIMZOM and the users in using the transportation services provided by Jimzook, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “ZIMZOM”).
Article 2 [Definition of Terms]
- “Users” means Members and non-members who are receiving services provided by ZIMZOM pursuant to this Agreement.
- “Schedule” means a customer’s service request that can be demonstrated by the recording of ZIMZOM.
- “Handover” means the item entrusted to ZIMZOM as a suitable procedure for the user.
- “Service Use Date” means the day that the user receives the actual baggage delivery service.
- The meaning of terms and conditions not defined in Article 2 shall be governed by general practice.
Article 3 [Provisions of Services]
ZIMZOM provides the following services:
- User’s Baggage Transport and Storage
- Other tasks set by ZIMZOM
Article 4 [Reservation]
- Users can apply for reservations via the website and the mobile web site.
- The reservation is valid only if you have completed the service use form by 18:00 (KST) the day before the service use date and the payment of the payment is completed.
- The user is obliged to provide ZIMZOM with the necessary information for transportation.
- The user shall verify these terms and conditions and regulations before applying for a booking and shall be deemed to have checked and agreed to all these terms and conditions once the booking has been duly applied. However, ZIMZOM is obliged to explain the important terms and conditions to the users, either verbally or in writing
- In the event that the service is difficult to provide due to unavoidable reasons such as natural disasters or wars, ZIMZOM may unilaterally cancel or change the reservation of the user.
Article 5 [Regulations on Change, Cancellation and Refund of Appointments]
- No fee will be charged for any changes or cancellations of reservations from the date of booking until 18:00 (KST) the day before the service use date.
- Reservations cannot be changed or cancelled after 18:00 (KST) the day before the service use date and the amount paid cannot be refunded.
- In the case of a non-forceable flight delay, refund is possible only if the user is notified to ZIMZOM in advance. However, in the event of a unilateral customer cancellation request without notice, the refund requirement will not be met as a simple change.
- The details of the billing are subject to ZIMZOM’s usage regulations and are subject to change without prior notice.
Article 6 [Handling Regulations]
- The user must ensure that the bag is fully closed at the time of delivery. ZIMZOM is not responsible for loss or loss caused by the user’s negligence, as the bag is not fully closed.
- If ZIMZOM finds and closes unclosed baggage, it is not liable for any damage or damage caused by it.
- When you leave your luggage, you must fill out the baggage claim details required by ZIMZOM on the luggage selection and request that you take and transmit the stored baggage photos as possible. ZIMZOM may request the user to verify their identity card, such as passport, if there is no evidence to prove that they are a valid owner, or the delivery and delivery may be restricted.
- ZIMZOM will normally ship the baggage to your destination only if the items and quantities entered at the time of the booking match those actually deposited. Otherwise, the company may refuse to transport the user’s bags.
- If the value of the baggage is more than 500,000 KRW per case, the company may refuse to ship, and if the value of the baggage exceeds 500,000 KRW, prior agreement must be made between ZIMZOM and the customer. The company will only be responsible for damages up to 500,000 KRW in baggage.
- ZIMZOM may refuse to transport items that contain or are deemed similar to the items listed below. ZIMZOM shall not be held liable for any accident during the transport of such items without prior consultation. ZIMZOM may require the user to be liable for damages in the event of loss of the luggage or contents of other users due to the user’s luggage and contents.
- high-priced precious metals; high-priced articles (gold, jewellery)
- cash and securities (checks and documents of all forms)
- articles and explosives that can harm others
- articles liable to breakage or damage
- perishable or foul-smelling article
- inflammable/flammable chemicals or psychotropic drugs
- Electronic devices (laptop, camera, tablet, etc.)
- If the user fails to present the confirmation attached at the time of consignment of baggage, the collection of the baggage may be rejected and upon request of the user, ZIMZOM shall not be held liable for any damages incurred after the delivery of the baggage to anyone other than the recipient on the booking form.
Article 7 [Cost and Payment]
- Specific details of the rate policy are posted on the website, and charges can be changed without notice according to ZIMZOM’s usage policy.
- You can pay with a credit card when you book a service through the website.
Article 8 [responsibility and indemnity]
- In the event of loss or loss of baggage caused by the company’s intention or negligence, ZIMZOM shall be liable for damages of 500,000 KRW.
- ZIMZOM shall be responsible for a maximum of 500,000 KRW per baggage in the event of damage to the baggage caused by the company’s will or negligence during the course of carriage, storage and management of the baggage.
- In the event of loss of baggage or loss of contents, you must submit in writing, within seven working days from the date of delivery of the luggage, or 14 working days from the date of consignment of the luggage, if the luggage is delayed or lost. ZIMZOM shall not be held liable if the user fails to submit in writing any information regarding the loss within the specified time limit.
- If the baggage is delayed due to ZIMZOM’s responsibility, compensation will be made as per each issue.
- If the user is on an aircraft without baggage due to a delay in the carriage of luggage (if the user moves from non-residential) the company will use the EMS to transport the luggage to the customer’s destination.
- 50,000 KRW per service user is compensated for the cost of purchasing essential daily necessities that the user must purchase due to delays in the transport of luggage (if the user moves from their residence to a non-residential area). However, the number of service users subject to compensation shall not exceed the number of baggage entrusted to ZIMZOM.
- Compensation is excluded for loss and loss caused by the same reasons as in each subparagraph.
- Minor scratches, abrasions, presses, scratches, stains, etc. that occurred during normal handling of luggage.
- Damage and loss of luggage or contents if they are too heavy or too heavy for the bag’s capacity
- ZIMZOM shall not be liable for loss or loss of baggage caused by Force Majeure as per the subparagraph.
- natural disaster
- government regulation
- acts of terrorism
Article 9 [Water Treatment]
ZIMZOM will handle the consignment as follows if the baggage is not recovered at the date of receipt of the baggage you have booked.
- If your luggage is returned within 30 days of the date of receipt of the baggage you have reserved, you will be charged 5,000 won per day for each baggage.
- If the baggage is not recovered from the date of receipt of the baggage you have reserved and exceeds 30 days, you will be deemed to have waived your right to the baggage and ZIMZOM may dispose of the baggage.
Article 10 [Government Court]
The court responsible for the location of the company’s injection office shall be exclusively in charge of any dispute between the company and its customers.
Article 11 [Enforcement of Terms and Conditions]
These Terms and Conditions will take effect on March 14, 2019.